Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Problems encountered within PowerPoint

The only problem I've encountered with recording sound within PowerPoint is the poor quality that results. I have a pretty good microphone/headset combo, but the background noise is as bothersome as a fly in the ear...PowerPoint should focus on this aspect of the program and provide some better sound editing options as I haven't come across any(within PowerPoint) that can rectify this problem.

I have inserted short videos that I have taken with my camera into my presentation. I have discovered, after saving them to a Clip Drive and transferring them to another laptop, that the videos won't play!! So, it appears that video may also be lost in the transferral process! I hope the newer versions of this software (I am running 2003) have improved on such "weaknesses".

No comments: